A note about collecting the alphabet

 So by today Valentine's Day I have to just get two letters W Y. In my next post I have found  E and R.

Also for the other two hard to get letters, namely Q and Z, I took them from buildings, either the names of buildings or displayed in writing somewhere. I felt that was cheating a bit.

 The only way I can give in  W and Y at present  is to include them in words, most probably alongside other letters.

I wondered if the other students ended up with the same hard to find letters.  I anticipate that my hard to find letters will be mostly the same as theirs.  Sometimes luck helps and you come upon the letter that you were looking for.

Alternative ways to form these letters.  Make the letter in a paperclip sculpture, tinsel, ribbon, from a skipping rope, or in a daisy chain.  Arrange pebbles or buttons to form the letter.

Comments

Popular Posts